|CLOCK HOUSE, TISBURY|
Clock House is just off the High Street opposite the Post Office. It was built by the clock and watchmaker, Thomas Osmund whose initials and the date 1828 can be seen engraved on the entrance. He specialised in longcase clocks. George, his youngest brother, is in front of the house. Thomas Osmund's gravestone can be seen in the churchyard of St John's Church near the ancient yew tree.
|© Tisbury History Society|